Associate of Finance
Job Summary: The purpose of this position is to process accounts payable, report daily sales, and assist with the cash disbursement control process.
Essential job Functions:
- Receives invoices or material receipts, ensures proper signatures are obtained, and that accounts numbers, tax codes, etc. are correct.
- Mail checks, balances vendor statements, ensures that complete and proper records of transaction are kept.
- Maintains vendor files including certificates of insurance and W-9’s.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Data entry of accounts payable invoices accurately and timely.
- Process daily sales reports timely and accurately.
- Backup assistant finance manager functions: catering, cash receipts and disbursement postings.
- Ensure that key vendors receive their weekly/monthly payments on time: utilities, rent, contract services.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One plus years of accounts payable, accounts receivable, and general ledger duties experience required.
- Payroll experience preferred but not required.
- Able to effectively communicate in English with superiors, colleagues, Guests, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Able to work effectively and relate well with others Including superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company. The employee exhibits a professional manner in dealing with others and works, to maintain positive working relationships.
- Able to do basic arithmetic which includes subtraction, addition, division, multiplication and counting of items. The employee must also be able to analyze and solve simple problems
- Able to read and analyze written information
- Must be an intermediate user of Microsoft Office software, Outlook, Word and Excel
Apply for Finance Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly