Executive Assistant - Executive Director's Office (Jesus Film Project)
Pay Level: $16.05 Hourly
To provide administrative assistance to the Director’s Office and help maximize the effectiveness of the Office within the Jesus Film Project. The Executive Assistant in the Director’s Office will be privy to confidential information; therefore, the ability maintain confidentiality is paramount. This role requires a high level of professionalism, administrative expertise, and excellent interpersonal skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Act as a liaison between the Executive Director, COO, Chiefs of Staff, Executive Team, Leadership Team, Staff, Donors and other ministry agencies.
• Maintain business calendar as well as schedule and arrange a variety of meetings and conferences for the Director’s Office.
• Manage e-mail, mail, phone calls and visitors and refer matters in order of priority or respond independently when possible.
• Manage the Director’s “Special Projects Coordinator’s” calendar.
• Research various items for the Special Projects Coordinator, assisting with special projects which involve communication with high level leaders, ministry partners and business professionals.
• Manage the Director’s social media accounts.
• Draft correspondence on behalf of the Executive Director
• Work with Chiefs of Staff to keep the Executive Director apprised of all pertinent information such as schedules, speaking opportunities, staff issues, and track needs, priorities, and follow-up of action points.
• Prepare, type, distribute, and maintain a variety of correspondence: agendas, memorandum, minutes, contracts, and other materials including those of a confidential nature.
• Help plan, prepare, and organize for meetings. Also planning retreats, on-site and off-site conferences and other events as needed.
• Schedule all domestic and international travel for the Executive Director – flights, lodging, ground transportation, country visas, etc.
• Reconciles corporate credit card reports using Concur, operating reimbursements, draft departmental budgets, funding requests and maintain invoices and purchase for department.
• Help serve other Executive Team members, donors and partners regularly.
• Ensure the Director’s Office area is clean, presentable and resourced.
• Help create good community and best practices through quarterly meetings for all Orlando-based Administrative Assistants in the Jesus Film Project.
• Participate in the annual retreat for Executive Assistants of ministry CEOs.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Advanced operations and techniques of word processing and other office-related computer software
• Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Record-keeping techniques
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Apps
• Professionally handle high-level confidential, sensitive information with the utmost integrity.
• Perform complex administrative work with speed and accuracy.
• Demonstrate competency with high relational skills particularly with high level donors and professionals.
• Be adept at using web tools and technology and maintain skills in a changing environment.
• Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action
• Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
• Manage and lead multiple tasks effectively and meet deadlines.
• Organize and follow through with projects
• Proficient with or ability to learn quickly MS Office software products, Google Apps, and other task management software (i.e. Basecamp).
• Maintain records and provide information in the timeframe needed
• Work under pressure and adapt to constant changes
• Communicate professionally.
• Strong writing, editing, and wordsmithing skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree preferred with at least three years of experience, or an Associate degree plus 3-5 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.