Digital Marketing Campaign Manager
Pay Level: Salary Pay Negotiable
The Digital Marketing Campaign Manager contributes to the development of targeted marketing campaigns for various stakeholders. This person’s work is focused on providing cohesive and valuable marketing journeys and offers to chosen audiences, leading audiences to engage with our organization. He/She will work closely with the Creative Director and Content Strategy Director. This person will work with analysts to regularly report back on key learnings and make recommendations for future marketing campaigns and strategies. Future: They will supervise future digital marketing interns.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in creating and preparing ideas, campaigns, and initiatives.
• Ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions with a variety of types of projects and people.
• Help create and manage campaign-specific content on a variety of platforms.
• Work and create within brand.
• Work within a given budget.
• Assist in project management.
• Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relations with others.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• New technology and marketing tools
• Marketing best practices
• Targeting and personalization
• Personas and audience journeys
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Marketing Suite, databases and computer systems
• Basic research methods.
• Basic budget preparation and control.
• Perform tasks with extremely close attention to detail.
• Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Analyze situations accurately and determine an effective course of action.
• Plan and organize work well.
• Work confidentially with discretion.
• Work independently with direction from supervisor.
• Travel within the United States.
• Use personal computer with intermediate software and other normal office equipment.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• At least 3 or more years of marketing experience preferred
• Preferred degree in marketing, advertising, communication, or graphic design
• Preferred experience with Adobe Marketing Suite
• Typically requires a Bachelor’s Degree.