Isleworth a high-end gated community located in Windermere is seeking a Pool Manager to oversee the daily operation of its residential pool maintenance department. This position requires a seasoned pool operations/repair technician who is able to lead a team, along with the ability to diagnosis, resolve & repair pool issues.
- Trains and supervises Pool Techs
- Ability to analyze pool chemistry
- Troubleshoots pool problems to include; pool lights, pool circulation, pumps, heaters
- Leak detection
- Filter installations
- Familiar with all pool equipment including pumps/motors, filters, timers, automation, plumbing, heaters, electric.
- Must be CPO and LP certified
- Must have a minimum of 3 years pool experience
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be able to pass background check to include a clean driving record
In exchange for this experience, we offer a competitive salary, insurance benefits, 401k plan, paid time off and the opportunity for commission.
More searches like this
- Entertainment / Leisure Sports / Fitness $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Windermere
- Professional Sports / Fitness $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Windermere
- Retail Sports / Fitness $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Windermere
- Utilities Sports / Fitness $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Windermere