Assembly - Final Finisher
The Assembly/Final Finisher works in our manufacturing facility and are responsible for finding and fixing any imperfections in our manufactured boats, before the boat is tested and presented to our customers. They must inspect all parts after production to ensure the parts are complete and up to quality standards. They maintain and operate hand and power tools to install basic hardware and components. The job requires someone who is patient and extremely detail oriented to find minor blemishes and imperfections that require fixing (attention to detail is crucial in this position). This position requires working closely with a team while wearing proper safety equipment, including respirators, as necessary.
The hours for this position are 5:30am – 4:00pm, Monday through Thursday. This is an hourly (Non-Exempt) position, with an entry level rate of pay starting between $13 - $15 per hour depending upon experience. Overtime may be required at times based on the needs of the business. There is an opportunity to earn a performance increase after 90 days of employment.
Qualifications and Experience
- Individuals who have prior experience working in boat or auto body repair usually do well in this position.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment, including assembly lines, preferred.
- Prior experience using hand tools and small power tools (screw gun, rachets, drills, DA Sanders).
- Attention to detail and ability to perform precision work a must.
- Must be able to read orders and identify missing or defective parts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment. Manufacturing floor is in an A/C controlled environment.
- Individuals must be able to bend at the waist and knees and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to climb into and out of the interiors of boast while working.
- Must be able to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including a full-face respirator.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to work in a loud, fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to follow safety standards and procedures.
- Be a part of an innovative, world class leader in the marine industry working with a company that has brand name recognition and a reputation for quality and success.
- Nautique values people, performance and philanthropy and is passionate about making a difference in the world.
- On-going, on-the-job training.
- Competitive benefits that include Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Education Assistance
- Job Stability
- Incentive Bonus Plans
More searches like this
- Aerospace Warehouse $20,000 - $29,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Automotive Warehouse $20,000 - $29,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Construction Warehouse $20,000 - $29,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Entertainment / Leisure Warehouse $20,000 - $29,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando
- Manufacturing Warehouse $20,000 - $29,999 Permanent jobs in Orlando