Westminster Communities of Florida, a nationally recognized not-for-profit church related senior living organization, is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Resident Experience Coordinator. This position will be responsible for the management of the overall Wellness Initiative for multiple communities within the organization. The Resident Experience Coordinator will carry out the wellness department duties, as well as consult with the wellness committees and provide guidance to Fitness Coordinators at the community level.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for developing, implementing and managing the multi-dimensional Wellness Initiative for the organization.
- Develops and manages the My W Life app, monitoring introduction, instruction, content, users, utilization, and recommends enhancements to the program. Implements strategies geared to driving program participation, satisfaction and outcome.
- Responsible for developing and driving introduction and deployment of My W Assistant and future technology programs to all communities.
- Responsible for developing and driving introduction and deployment of Touch-Town and future technology programs to all communities.
- Manages relationships with vendors to ensure Westminster is aware of and on the leading edge of new equipment and software program development.
- Carries out wellness department duties on a regular basis, acting within a reasonable scope of practice for a Wellness Coordinator for Management Support Services.
- Responsible for managing the Go365 Program for the organization. Coordinates with human resources and payroll that qualified employees receive Wellness Credit.
- Plans, manages and coordinates the Biometric screening campaigns related to Go365 throughout the organization.
- Plans, implements and develops the Wellness Cruises and other points of destination as planned.
- Plans and implements the annual Westminster Games, ensuring program success, increased participation and promotes good will with Westminster.
- Responsible for developing, planning, implementing and celebrating the yearly Awards Banquet for Legends of the Year (employees) and Volunteer of the Year (residents).
- Provides guidance and direction to the fitness coordinators on the successful implementation of the Westminster Fitness Model at all communities, to include software utilization & updates, equipment and fitness environment.
- Associates degree (A.A.) required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Five (5) years related experience and/or training.