Service & Purchasing Manager
FAS Windows & Doors is Central Florida’s premier niche window and door company, providing highest quality windows and doors to discerning customers and elite area builders. We have been privileged to supply windows and doors to Central Florida since 2005. We take particular pride in our unparalleled customer service, quality work product and friendly, customer-centric work environment.
Our team is currently recruiting for an experienced Service/Purchasing Manager to join our team in NW Orlando.
1. Oversee and supervise post installation services, service technicians, inbound and outbound coordinators, as well as the purchasing person(s)
2. Resolve minor customer service disputes in accordance with FASWD policy
3. Review, create, and implement service policies and procedures
4. Create and maintain good vendor relations
5. Assist in tracking and checking in product as well as maintaining an organized service area
6. Review reports to ensure we are completing steps in a timely manner
7. Work with other departments to finalize jobs, coordinate installation, and update customers
8. Installation of vendor software for new computers
9. Help the sales and in-house team and with manufacturer software questions
10. Maintain quality standards as set by FASWD
Education, experience, knowledge, and skills required for this position include:
*Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills.
*Must be computer literate and demonstrate ability in Microsoft Office. Salesforce or other CRM experience is a plus.
*Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize issues and manage multiple customer issues simultaneously, able to work under pressure
*Must present Leadership skills
*Professional appearance required.
*Two (2) to five (5) years related experience in construction industry is required, window/door company experience preferred.
*Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and ethics.
Customer satisfaction is our primary goal, and all employees strive to provide Exceptional Service with No Exceptions.
To be successful, you must be energetic, focused, organized and motivated, with attention to detail and excellent time management skills. You will communicate courteously with coworkers, customers, subcontractors and vendors and exhibit strong project management skills to include prioritizing issues and managing multiple customer issues simultaneously.
We require an acceptable driving record, reliable transportation, and an ability to lift 50-75 lbs. The successful candidate must also pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening. Thank you for applying. We appreciate our TEAM!