Guest Services Representative - HC Volunteer Services - Pool - Days
Department: Volunteer Services
Status: Pool/Per Diem
The Guest Services Representative provides directions to guests/team members within the hospital system, and the Orlando area.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Two (2) years of experience in a customer service setting.
- Escorts guests to their in-hospital destinations as needed.
- Maintains current knowledge of hospital personnel, departments and their locations in order to refer guests to the appropriate department or person.
- Provides information to all hospital team members.
- Responds to needs of guests/team members either on the phone or in person.
- Makes rounds on a regular basis of patient areas to identify and meet patient/visitor needs.
- Maintains excellent working relationships with all hospital staff, management, and departments such as Volunteers, Social Work, and Home Health.
- Assists Social Service with transportation and hotel or flight arrangements for patients and their families.
- Displays a caring attitude as well as sensitivity to the needs/concerns of customers.
- Presents a professional image in dress, hygiene and communications skills.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Functions
- Attends in services/meetings as required.
- Completes all mandatory education.
- Assume the responsibility for professional growth and development
- Other duties as assigned.
ADDRESS: 10000 W Colonial Dr Ocoee FL 34761
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.