Marketing / Sales - Account Management
About Us: Making a Difference
Our trusted advisor's planning can impact and protect families for generations. We pride ourselves on being a unified company who share our values of commitment and dedication with our customers. As a result of the current economic conditions, our clients are looking for viable alternatives to their current programs and this situation has greatly increased a demand for our products and services. The need in today's marketplace for benefits consultants has never been greater, and at USHA the "AGENT IS KING!"
About the Career:
Imagine yourself working directly with America's self-employed, small business owners and individuals. Your job: helping them access an array of innovative and affordable health coverage solutions that meet their unique needs. Then, imagine yourself doing even more for your clients, by providing important protection like Critical Illness, Short Term Accident Disability, Life Insurance, Vision and Dental programs...in one seamless package.
USHEALTH Advisors offers peace of mind for your clients and a rewarding career, for you. Nowhere else in America will you find a better opportunity to enjoy personal satisfaction and professional achievement... because nowhere else in America will you find a company that's more committed to your success than USHEALTH Advisors.
- Industry Leading Compensation (Most Attractive Incentive and Rewards Programs)
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Performance Bonuses (16 Bonuses Annually)
- 1st year income levels $100,000+ (Managers potential $200,000+)
- Residual Income
- FREE Company generated leads (No Cold Calling)
- Exceptional Product Portfolio (Numerous Product Lines)
- National Sales Awards Trips (Exotic Locations)
- Career Advancement Based on Merit
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- MUST BE COACHABLE
- Ability to access a Personal Laptop
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite Preferred
- Desire to succeed
In the classroom, and in the field, our most accomplished sales professionals will teach you their time-tested formulas that lead to their success. Cross-selling, referral networking, and benefit package sales are some examples of the professional mentoring you will receive.
Apply for Marketing / Sales - Account Management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly