JOB TITLE: SR/VPK REIMBURSEMENT MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: FAS OFFICE: FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
SUPERVISES: SR/VPK Reimbursement Assistant Manager
REPORTS TO: President/CEO FLSA STATUS: Exempt
Oversees department to ensure the monthly School Readiness and Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten (SR/VPK) provider reimbursement is processed accurately and sent to Finance and Accounting prior to the 13th of the month. Ensures that quality assurance processes are conducted timely with documented results. Works closely with the Assistant Manager to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of the Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides direction and leadership to carry out goals, objectives and services. Keeps staff updated on funder changes to the child care reimbursement or other payment processes that go through the state’s child care database.
- Analyzes quality assurance reports for trends and corrections needed; communicates issues with Database Operations for further review by OEL as needed. Responsible for the overall production of the monthly provider reimbursement both accurately and timely.
- Required participation in OEL calls and webinars as well as UAT testing for SR/VPK reimbursement related tasks.
- Performs detailed analysis of directives, rules, and regulations of funding sources. Works to ensure compliance and communication of all funding source requirements.
- Prepares and reviews customary reports for presentations to management and/or external entities.
- Trains and develops all assigned staff to ensure highest quality performance in accordance with contract requirements.
- May spot check work performed by Reimbursement Specialists and other assigned staff for quality assurance purposes.
- Coordinates all local and state required external audits/monitoring of client and provider documentation.
- Participates in the monthly child care utilization meetings with all parties involved, both internal and external.
- Prepares Quality Assurance Matrix monthly. Prepares and submits all monthly, quarterly and ad hoc reporting for contract compliance.
- Assists the Assistant Manager with the month end closing processes for SR and VPK reimbursements and prepayments.
- Troubleshoots and provides technical assistance to SR/VPK providers regarding payment accuracy and resolutions as needed.
- May assist the Assistant Manager with entering and/or verifying all provider related data into the state’s child care database. Responsible for approving requests for EIN’s prior to setup of all new providers.
- Drafts, revises, implements and monitors office policy and procedures.
- Proactive in coordinating and conducting periodic training for providers based on changes in state’s reimbursement policies or practices.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices, the analysis and reporting of financial data.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
- Ability to demonstrate the performance of mathematical calculations and management of financial resources.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with staff and other professionals within and outside the Agency.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Knowledge of client and provider eligibility requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to supervise and manage staff.
- Proficient in the use of computer, common office software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, familiarity with accounting software, and database proficiency. Ability to navigate the Internet.
- Ability to learn Tableau and customize quality assurance reports to benefit the department.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Public Administration or related field.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in a supervisory role.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in financial or record auditing and reporting.
SALARY Range: $65,573 - $78,000 Annually
Pay Grade: 13
Equal Opportunity Employer – Veteran/Disability
Community Coordinated Care for Children, Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation operating in Central Florida as a coordinative agency for a variety of high-quality services to improve the lives of children and families in Central Florida. The Agency, which began in 1969, is committed to strengthening our communities and families.
You have an opportunity to become an integral part of a Nationally Accredited Organization with a mission and vision to improve the lives of families with young children. Join our Team and help us to continue our compassionate quest to provide high-quality services to children and families throughout Florida.
- Group Medical Insurance
- Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations, Holidays, Sick, Personal, Bereavement Time Off
- Employee Discounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Long Term Disability
- Flexible Scheduling
- Career Ladder Opportunities