Full Charge Bookkeeper
A 501(c)3 Non-profit based in the suburbs of Orlando, Florida is seeking an outstanding, self-motivated individual to fill the position of Full Charge Bookkeeper. Our Organization provides unrestricted funding support to other nonprofit organizations across the United States.
The Bookkeeper for our Organization will maintain records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, and ensuring legal requirements & compliance as well as maintaining historical records by filing documents. This role will be responsible for preparing financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. Our Bookkeeper will contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related results in a timely fashion. Submitting payroll and maintaining insurance policies will also be required.
Recommended Knowledge and Skills:
- Non-profit bookkeeping experience
- QuickBooks experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Initiative and drive to work under minimal supervision
- Organizational skills such as time management
- Accuracy with Microsoft Office and ability to learn new programs and software
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field a plus
- Non-Profit Accounting experience a plus
Top Reasons to Work Here:
- Great company culture
- Team-focused environment
- Opportunities for professional development
The work environment is exceptional, and the culture of our team is open, welcoming and a place to excel. Complete training. Generous Benefit Package. Salary Plus Bonuses.