Customer Service Representative
A Customer Service Representative will be the face of the company. Their main role is to resolve inquiries. They will provide information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales. The best Customer Service Representative is attentive to details, organized and great at communicating.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Multitasking and organizational skills
- Ability to share work among a customer service team
- Attentiveness and patience
- Time-management skills
- Ability to find the positive in any situation
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Weekly Pay and Bonuses
- On site training (one on one)
- Opportunity for growth and progression
- Opportunity for Leadership
- Positive and team environment