Under limited supervision, serves as a subject matter expert in compensation to staff and management. Responsible for engaging in a broad range of activities that supports the university’s ability to compete for talent, and maintain a competitive edge as it relates to talent rewards.
ADMINISTRATION-HUMAN RESOURCE Compensation
Monday – Friday; 8:00 AM-5:00 PM
Type of Appointment:
Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Knowledge of best practices in Human Resources. Industry certification such as (S)PHR/SHRM-(S)CP is preferred.
- Knowledge of best practices in Classification and Compensation. Industry certification such as CAC or CCP.
- Previous compensation experience.
- Ability to work on many projects simultaneously and be detail-oriented.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and critical thinking.
- Demonstrated experience in effective time management, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.
- Understand and apply applicable rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
Additional Application Materials Requested:
Please submit a resume and a cover letter.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
If you are selected as the final candidate for an employment opportunity here at UCF, both your position and salary will be significantly based upon the information that you have provided in your application for employment. We urge you to please take the time to complete the application in its entirety.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
As an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, UCF encourages all qualified applicants to apply, including women, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of traditionally underrepresented populations. UCF's Equal Opportunity Statement can be viewed at: http://www.oie.ucf.edu/documents/PresidentsStatement.pdf. As a Florida public university, UCF makes all application materials and selection procedures available to the public upon request.
The University of Central Florida is proud to be a smoke-free campus and an E-Verify employer.