Specialist, Training GCC
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the development, delivery, facilitation, and measurement of training at the Guest Contact Center.
- Researches, designs and develops new training programs, curriculum and materials. Ensures training content is updated, relevant and supports current Standard Operating Procedures. Partners with Communications team to ensure training materials are documented in the Knowledge Management System. Incorporates measurement and assessment tools to support all training. Analyzes trends, identifies GAPS and uses UO and GCC metrics and measures (GSAT, QA, Sales Conversion, Guest Support Services metrics and tools, GCC Attrition rate, performance management data, etc.) to develop targeted training plans based upon findings. Creates and monitors quizes/tests using Articulate. This includes grading and providing information to trainers as needed. Works with the training team to evaluate effectiveness of training and DB, based on training/QA scores and sales trending up to 90 days after training is concluded.
- Delivers and facilitates structured training and development programs in support of the company's sales training plan, targeted objectives and brand essence. Conducts recurrent training, awareness training, and pertinent departmental training classes as required. Assists with new hire training when necessary. Ability to train all areas of the GCC (Opera, UPRV, AP, Fulfillment, Unified Desktop, etc.)
- Partners with GCC Trainers to provide ongoing support to GCC New Hire team members during their initial training and development period focusing on sales accumen and specialized programs. Conducts trainer evaluations weekly in order to determine the effectiness of training.
- Works with the training management team to effectively address attrition issues with internal staffing and outside vendors. This includes creating reporting around agent performance in training and evaluating reasons for attrition and providing means for better efficiency.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Responsibilities include reviewing and approving timecards, assisting with the discipline of individuals as needed, assisting with the evaluation of trainers within the classroom, making decisions regarding curriculum design, presentation and length. Assisting management with key decisions regarding training and development bay.
- High school degree or GED is required.
- Bachelor's degree is required in Human Resources and/or Business
- 3-5+ years experience in training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3+ years of Instructional Design experience.
- Experience with Articulate a plus.
- Sales Training experience a plus.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE