Manager, Flash Reporting (SQL Experienced)
JOB SUMMARY: General job purpose is to provide oversight, guidance and support as it relates to the Flash Reporting function. This includes partnering with Finance and IT to maintain existing reports, create new reports and resolve issues timely. Additional aspect of job includes ensuring department deadlines are met and company policies are adhered to as well as identifying departmental process improvements. Candidate must have technical and management skills as well as experience with databases. Job involves leading a supervisor and team of multiple nonexempt positions.
STRONG SQL HIGHLY DESIRED
- Direct and supervise the overall Flash Reporting function.
- Develop new and modify existing flash reports utilizing SQL, Access, Excel and BI tools.
- Perform in-depth research of flash reporting issues and partner with IT to resolve.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of business results as well as daily/monthly close and audit processes.
- Manage finance staff by providing leadership, coaching, mentoring, career development, and performance management.
- Provide month end close financial reports
- Support budgeting software reporting as needed
- Set up and audit report access
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or GED required.
- Associates degree (AA) is required.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Master's degree is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 Years Finance Experience, 3-5 Years Supervisory preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2021 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE