Specialty Pastry Cook II ( HIRING BONUS ) - Caribe Royale Hotel
Title: Specialty Pastry Cook II
Location: Orlando, FL
At the Caribe Royale, we are extremely excited about the expansion of the Grand Caribe Convention Center, the complete renovation of all 1,335 suites and villas, and a new lobby creating a new “arrival experience”. If you are excited, and passionate, about ensuring our guests have a memorable experience then this is a wonderful time to join the Caribe Royale family.
- Assist in the daily operation of the Pastry Department
- Bake pastry items according to pre-established recipes
- Follow plating and display standards Follow all standardized recipes and maintain consistency Good working knowledge and fundamentals of pastry and basic kitchen operations. Good working knowledge of accepted standards of sanitation Must be a team player and be flexible and able to adapt to any situation that may arise on a daily basis Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Pastry Experience 2-4 years
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to handle high-stress situations
- Stand/walk for an extended period of time
- Strong communication skills are required
- Must possess the basic computational ability
- The ideal candidate is friendly, courteous, and always smiling (with guests and fellow associates)
- Available to work days, nights, weekends, and holidays
Only candidates that meet the requirements above will be considered.
Why work for The Caribe Royale Orlando?
- We offer a positive and fun working environment.
- We offer the opportunity to grow within our property.
- We offer great benefits such as weekly pay, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance coverage, and much more!