Bell Person $ 11.00 + tips - Caribe Royale Hotel
Title: Bell Person
Department: Front Office
Location: Orlando, FL
At the Caribe Royale, we are extremely excited about the expansion of the Grand Caribe Convention Center, the complete renovation of all 1,335 suites and villas, and a new lobby creating a new “arrival experience”. If you are excited, and passionate, about ensuring our guests have a memorable experience then this is a wonderful time to join the Caribe Royale family.
- Ensure a warm welcome, and proper handling of guest luggage
- Assist with guest check-ins/outs and possible room moves
- Deliver guest mail, packages, amenities, and/or other necessities
- To acquire in-depth knowledge of Resort services/facilities and major attractions in the vicinity and Orlando area
- Become aware of groups, meetings, banquets, events that are currently in house
- Schedule bell staff according to the forecast and/or needs of the hotel
- To assume any additional responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
- Must possess exceptional guest service skills
- Able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift
- Strong communication skills are required
- The ideal candidate is friendly, courteous, and always smiling (with guests and fellow associates)
- Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered
Hourly Rate: $11.00 + tips
Why work for The Caribe Royale Orlando?
- We offer a positive and fun working environment.
- We offer the opportunity to grow within our property
- We offer great benefits such as weekly pay, 401K, paid holidays, health insurance coverage, and much more!