Analyst, Web – Tagging & Implementation (Hybrid)
JOB SUMMARY: The Web & App Analyst, Tagging and Implementation will work with cross functional teams to obtain KPIs and create web and app tagging requirements. The person filling this role will be tasked with establishing and maintaining clear documentation for app and web tracking standards including variable and report suite settings, process documentation. Will work with Adobe Analytics (fka Omniture, fka Sitecatalyst) and will have expert knowledge of the tool.
- Tagging Requirements
- Deliver clear and concise set of technical requirements to the analytics developers
- Follow best practices for Adobe Experience Cloud and Google 360 Solution integration
- Integration and optimization best practices within the Analytics and Targeting Team and across the marketing organization
- Support Manager of Digital Analytics Architecture with Implementation Strategy to identify and establish integrated communication on KPIs, lifecycle reporting
- QA/Testing Web and App tracking
- Proactively create testing and tagging use cases to test against. Create test cases using excel or Rally, by translating technical requirements into gap fulfillment of business KPIs
- Validation and Alert Reports
- Analyze implementation health and legacy compatibility utilizing the SDR as reference, crosschecking with ObservePoint and data pull results – report findings to the Manager of Digital Analytics Architecture and other stakeholders
- Identify needed capabilities and gaps, keep up with latest market trends, proactively detect anomalies in reporting, making recommendations where appropriate to improve the current implementation.
- Processes and Documentation
- Create a solid and user digestible set of technical documents, through process documentation, identify possibilities for improvement
- Coaching and Training
- Coach and mentor other team members
- Enhance overall team knowledge of the tools and analytical mindset through hands on session and continued knowledge sharing
- DTM Setup
- Occasionally assist the technical team with smaller scope tag management implementations
- Implement 3rd party pixels and flood light tags as per Paid Media Team requirements
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Expertise in Web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics 360) is required
- Experience in Adobe Launch, Google TM, Adobe Target is required.
- Clear knowledge of DDL, Data elements, Tagging & tracking, Adobe SDK is essential.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required. Advanced database or business intelligence experience a plus.
- Expertise with AdHoc, Workspace, Report Builder, Analytics Reporting (Adobe)
- Expertise leveraging Adobe Launch to implement Media Pixels
- Expertise leveraging Charles Proxy, ObservePoint and Omnibug to debug Analytics Tags
- Familiarity with CA Agile system (CA Agile Central), ALM or Jira
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present business cases to stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in a Technical Project Management or Business Analyst role preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Familiarity with tagging and tracking methodology, requirements creation.
- Familiarity with agile methodology, mobile app development for both iOS and Android.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a deadline-oriented environment;
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, applications and processes;
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with internal departments towards issue resolution and project release;
- Experience in troubleshooting media tags, analytics implementations;
- Ability to handle multiple projects required.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required Marketing, Computer Science, Communications
- 3+ years in a web analytics position; ecommerce experience a plus.
- 1 year hands-on experience and technical proficiency with, mobile app analytics tools
- 3+ years working with console and analytics debugging tools
- 3+ years of experience with A/B Testing
- 3+ years of experience with DMP, Adobe Audience Manager
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Adobe Training or Certification preferred, ObservePoint Training or Certification Preferred
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: The Web Analyst, Tagging and Implementation possesses the skillset of a Web Analyst, with added coding or technical component and very strong data quality background with QA automation tool knowledge. In this very competitive market, this particular skillset combination is in very high demand nationwide. Responsible for providing business compliant business requirements for the tagging of mobile app and web. Responsible for testing and verifying tagging implementation, focus on data quality and qa automation for tagging
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE