Sr. Web Analyst, Tagging and Implementation
JOB SUMMARY: The Web Analyst, Tagging and Implementation will be responsible for overall requirements and data quality for Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager. The person in this role will work with cross functional teams to align the implementation with KPIs as provided by the business, create analytics implementation requirements for both web and app. The person filling this role will be tasked with coaching and mentoring other team members, creating and maintaining technical and requirements documentation for app and web tracking standards including variable and report suite settings (SDR), process documentation. This person will work with Adobe Analytics (fka Omniture, fka Sitecatalyst), GA 360, Adobe Launch, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager and will have expert knowledge of the tools.
- Deliver clear and concise set of technical requirements to the analytics developers
- Follow best practices for Adobe Cloud Solution integration
- Integration and optimization best practices within the Analytics and Targeting Team and across the marketing organization
- Support Manager of Digital Analytics Architecture with Implementation Strategy to identify and establish integrated communication on KPIs, lifecycle reporting
Experience Activity creation & web messaging
- Create Adobe Target activities for operational messaging placements in web
Validation and Alert Reports
- Analyze implementation health and legacy compatibility utilizing the SDR as reference, crosschecking with ObservePoint and data pull results – report findings to the Manager of Digital Analytics Architecture and other stakeholders.
- Identify needed capabilities and gaps, keep up with latest market trends, proactively detect anomalies in reporting, making recommendations where appropriate to improve the current implementation
QA/Testing Web and App tracking
- Proactively create testing and tagging use cases to test against.
- Create test cases using excel or Rally, by translating technical requirements into gap fulfillment of business KPIs
Processes and Documentation
- Create a solid and user digestible set of technical documents, through process documentation, identify possibilities for improvement
- Assists technical team with smaller scope tag management implementations
- Implement 3rd party pixels and flood light tags as per Paid Media Team requirements
- Understand and actively participate in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required Marketing, Computer Science, Communications; Master's degree preferred
- 5+ years in a web analytics position; Extensive experience is tagging and web analytics. Experience in GTM, Launch or DTM, Adobe Analytics, GA360
- 5+ years working with console and analytics debugging tools
- 3+ years of experience with A/B Testing, activity creation using Adobe Target or similar tool
- 1+ years of experience with DMP, Adobe Audience Manager; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITONAL INFORMATION: The Senior Web Analyst, Tagging and Implementation possess the skillset of a Web Analyst, with added coding or technical component and very strong data quality background with QA automation tool knowledge. In this very competitive market, this particular skillset combination is in very high demand nationwide. Responsible for providing business compliant business requirements for the tagging of mobile app and web. Responsible for testing and verifying tagging implementation, focus on data quality and qa automation for tagging.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE