Night Custodial Attendant (Park Services)
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of assigned buildings and common grounds in a timely, safe, and organized manner. Actively participates in the collection of recycling material in accordance with current company standards. As assigned, operates various cleaning and waste handling equipment in a timely, safe and responsible manner.
- Thoroughly maintains and upkeeps cleanliness of exterior and interior of assigned location. Ensures restroom care, soft waste removal, glass cleaning, floor care (vacuuming, sweeping, mopping), dusting, etc. tasks are completed while actively providing exemplary guest service to internal and external guests.
- Upholds show quality standards by ensuring all tasks are completed in a timely and safe manner. As assigned, operates company equipment (vehicles, waste handling equipment, pressure washers, floor equipment, etc) following Standard Operating Procedures in a safe and responsible manner. Ensures consistent overall cleanliness and appropriate storage of equipment.
- Responsible for monitoring and re-stocking inventory (cleaning supplies, paper products, etc) for assigned work area. Ensures consistent appropriate storage of supplies and equipment.
- Accurately completes daily paperwork. Timely reports maintenance issues in work location and company equipment (street vacuums, waste handling equipment, etc).
- Ensures recycling material is collected and placed in designated areas. As assigned, supports recycling material baling and sorting efforts.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This individual will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of common grounds, buildings, and trailers in both front of house and back of house areas of Universal Orlando.
- This individual will be required to sweep, pull trash, and clean restrooms throughout the overnight hours.
- This individual will be expected to support Universal Orlando's commitment to sustainability efforts.
- This individual may receive advanced training to operate various small and large equipment to accomplish detail cleaning and/or waste handling.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED required.
EXPERIENCE: Six months to one year cleaning experience preferred.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.