Sr. Analyst, Audience Science
JOB SUMMARY: The position will be the primary analyst supporting the Audience Science team at Universal Parks & Resorts. With audience insights as the cornerstone, the analyst will play a key role in strengthening the quality of our audience strategies by fueling recommendations to support best practices for targeting and personalizing experiences throughout the guest journey. This person will be responsible for analyzing addressable marketing tactics and interpreting the data to inform audience optimization strategies using technical skills to perform database queries, exploratory data analysis, audience sizing and profiling. This position will report to the Director, Audience Science, and engage frequently with senior Marketing & Sales leaders across the organization.
- Lead audience profiling and performance analyses and deliver accurate, clear, concise insights and visualizations to inform and inspire internal stakeholders to make better, audience-focused business decisions.
- Analyze addressable marketing tactics and identify successes, trends, and anomalies, making recommendations where appropriate to optimize audience strategies.
- Meet regularly with measurement science, media activation and journey to discuss audience performance trends and insights that can inform content and targeting strategies.
- Monitor designated KPIs for audience targeting (CPC, CPA, ROAS, click through rate, conversion rate, etc.) and analyze related trends related to their performance.
- Partner with Data Science and Business Intelligence to build efficient and scalable automated data processes that prep and standardize data sources in support of audience analysis and dashboard development.
- Support team in developing processes and best practices to streamline effort in relation to data planning, targeting, privacy, identity, and personalization.
- Inform marketing test plans, including A/B and multivariate testing, to provide insights and optimization recommendations to business questions.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent experience.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years relevant experience required. 3+ years of digital, integrated marketing and analytic experience with an emphasis on web / e-commerce, paid digital media, email/CRM, Modeling, and personalization in support of marketing and sales functions in the consumer entertainment, travel or amusement park industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous experience with marketing, media and customer segmentation strategy required;
- Advanced SQL and data manipulation skills; experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, Domo or PowerBI and data workflow tools such as Alteryx, a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise in executing within or analyzing marketing channels such as Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, Paid Media and Ecommerce.
- Expertise in understanding marketing integration between Web, CRM, Direct, Social Media, PR, Search, Paid Media and Ecommerce.
- Strong presence to present persuasive recommendations to leadership as well as key external stakeholders, including ability to communicate complex ideas and recommendations to leadership that highlights a clear decision framework based on analysis and experience.
- Passion for entertainment industry and guest experience optimization.
- Demonstrated experience leading projects without direct supervision
- Experience with business intelligence reporting tools and dashboards
- A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE