Program Manager Release Train Engineer
JOB SUMMARY: The Program Manager, Release Train Engineer role is essential for execution of the Technology Program. This role is responsible for the indirect supervision and coaching of Scrum Masters and 50+ Agile Team members, keeping teams on timeline, on budget and within scope, directly impacting Program success. As an Agile process expert, the Program Manager, Release Train Engineer also trains and coaches teams.
Scope includes planning and facilitating work conducted by 5 or more delivery teams (50+ professionals) and Program Management duties such conducting meetings, tracking and reporting Program performance metrics, creating and maintaining timelines, budgets, financial forecasting, impact analysis and conducting risk management. This role also deploys lean-agile team metrics and drives continuous improvement.
- Oversee processes, PI Planning, and Program execution including creation and ownership of timelines and budgets.
- Facilitate changes to the PI plan and the impacts of those changes.
- Provide input to avoid Program bottlenecks. Escalate impediments and manage risk.
- Communicate Program Information, status, and key health metrics to stakeholders. Facilitate inter-team communication and resolution of Program-level dependencies.
- Coach Scrum Masters and Teams in Lean-Agile practices and process improvement. Actively support internal Communities of Practice. Help teams adapt.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or GED
- Associate's degree (AA), Information Technology or technical degree preferred.
- Bachelor's degree, Information Technology or technical degree preferred.
- Five plus (5+) years of experience as a Senior Project Manager or Program Manager
- Two plus (2+) years of experience as Scrum Master and /or Scaled Agile Release Train Engineer (RTE).
- Two (2) years of experience Supporting/ managing five (5) or more Scrum Masters simultaneously.
Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Certified Scrum Master CSM or PMI Agile Certified Practitioner ACP (Required)
- Project Management Professional PMP (Required)
- Certified SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) Release Train Engineer (Desired)
- Two+ years of experience as Scrum Master and /or Scaled Agile Release Train Engineer (RTE).
- Five+ years of experience as a Senior Project Manager or Program Manager
- Two (2) years of experience supporting/ managing five (5) or more Scrum Masters simultaneously.
- Associates degree or higher. Information Technology or technical degree preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, well-organized and have strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Proven oral, written, and business presentation skills.
- Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE