Security Officer $16.50 - Caribe Royale Hotel
Title: Security Officer
Location: Orlando, FL
At the Caribe Royale, we are extremely excited about the expansion of the Grand Caribe Convention Center, the complete renovation of all 1,335 suites and villas, and a new lobby creating a new “arrival experience”. If you are excited, and passionate, about providing a memorable experience for all of our guests, then this is a wonderful time to join the Caribe Royale family.
- Keep our guests and associates safe by patrolling all areas of the property, monitoring security feeds, and defusing any disturbances.
- Assist our guests with room access, accident reporting, and general security questions while maintaining an outstanding smile and service.
- Complete reports regarding daily activity, accidents, emergencies, and other special occasions in an accurate manner.
- Keep the confidentiality of all security items and documents.
- Respond to emergency situations promptly and assist your team with any other relevant duties.
- Comfortable working in stressful situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when necessary
- Possess outstanding communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable and competent in writing reports
- Availability of working nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Experience in security or loss prevention in a resort or similar establishment
- You will be flexible to complete any additional tasks assigned by the security management while providing superior service to guests of the hotel with a SMILE!
Only candidates that meet the requirements above will be considered.
Hourly Rate: $16.50
Why work for The Caribe Royale Orlando?
We offer a positive and fun working environment.
We offer the opportunity to grow within our property
We offer great benefits such as weekly pay, 401K, paid holidays, health insurance coverage, and much more!