Before and After School Staff
KinderCare Learning Companies is looking for dynamic and passionate teachers who want to make a difference and impact the lives of the children in our centers.
As a Before and After School Teacher you will have the freedom to act silly, create adventures, and teach children lifelong lessons that go beyond the classroom. This is a split shift. Hours are from 6:30am to 8:45pm and 2pm to 6pm Monday to Friday (Wednesdays start at 1pm for early release).
What you’ll do:
- Implement KinderCare's curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn while following coronavirus health and safety measures and more.
- Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Voted by Gallup as a Great Workplace 6 years in a row.
- Growth Opportunities – we have recently expanded to more than 1,500 learning centers nationwide providing endless opportunities for growth.
- Our staff discount -- All employees receive a 50% discount on each child’s tuition and their weekly tuition fees will not exceed $110 per child.
- Earn your CDA for free through our online program.
- Eager to learn more? Apply to Connect with a recruiter today & love what you do tomorrow!