Sr. Manager, Digital Innovation Marketing
JOB SUMMARY: Senior Manager of Digital Innovation will create marketing, and content programs to support the launch and sustainment of various innovative fan engagement project – metaverse, web3, AR/VR and more. This leader will work with internal and external partners to concept, develop and launch innovative digital experiences to entertain, engage and delight our fans.
- Responsible for the tactical activations of the Digital Innovation marketing programs and campaigns.
- Responsible with coming up with engaging experiences to drive fan engagement.
- Develop interactive initiatives that significantly increased word of mouth using experiential media and technology from physical parks to digital.
- Build relationships and work with external partners and vendors to help us innovate in how we bring initiatives to market quickly.
- Support all aspects of the content and innovation tactics administration – from finance & payment, travel and accommodations, and reporting.
Strategy and Planning
- Support the leadership team in creating and implementing the UPR digital innovation strategies including UPR metaverse and other mixed reality projects.
- Help establish goals, and primary KPI's to measure and define success for Digital Innovation Marketing Team.
- Leads the development of breakthrough Digital Innovation marketing strategic plans.
- Responsible for fan audience development and integration with audience science, data capture, and digital channels.
- Install and implement new platforms, technologies, and systems to scale Content Innovation Marketing Team.
M&S Org Integration
- Responsible for the socialization of Content Innovation marketing plans to gather feedback and gain buy-in with key stakeholders.
- Responsible for developing executive review presentations to gain approval and buy-in. Overseeing direct report development in these areas as well.
- Provide consistent updates on trends and updates in the Content Innovation, web3, metaverse space applicable to the Universal Parks leadership.
- Coordinate with external partners (e.g. agencies, vendors, platforms) on needs and best practice sharing.
- Build relationships with M&S segment partners across the organization to stay close to the business.
- Build relationships and collaborate closely with all key stakeholders.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree (degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, or Communication is preferred)
EXPERIENCE: 7+ Years' Experience in PR, social media, digital media, or digital communications ; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Experience with YouTube, WordPress, and podcast platforms is a plus. Proficient writer and self-editor.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE