Inbound Customer Service Representative - Work From Home
*This position is only open to candidates 18 years or older living in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, or Wisconsin.*
We are currently hiring for October and November start dates! Earn some extra holiday cash!
As a Work at Home Inbound Customer Service Representative you are responsible for maintaining positive customer relations by addressing all types of product related concerns, including: taking orders, verifying information, tracking packages, and answering customer questions. Working from home entails a high level of computer knowledge as you will be required to navigate through multiple systems and enter information using your keyboard including function keys while speaking with customers on the phone. SC Data Center Inc., offers flexible schedules, paid training, employee discounts up to 50% and Booster Discount Certificates that allow employees to purchase company products for free. As a Home Agent you will be able to work from the ease of your own home provided that your computer meets our minimum technical requirements (see below). Your next opportunity is just a few steps away!
A PC or Laptop with:
• Current and supported MS Windows 10 or 11 Operating System (No Mac, Vista, Chromebook, or XP)
- AMD 2.1GHZ or higher OR
- INTEL 1.8GHZ or higher, OR
- INTEL 1.7GHZ or lower; must be i3, i5, i7, or Pentium with 4 or more cores and be 2016 or newer
• 4GB RAM or installed memory
• 10GB of Free Hard Disk Space
Dedicated High Speed Internet:
• Internet Download Speed: 4.0 MBPS
• Internet Upload Speed: 2.0 MBPS
• Wired Internet with a cable connection (Dial-up, Wi-Fi, Hotspots, and Satellite are not allowed)
• Keyboard: Function Keys (F-Keys)
• Wired USB Headset
• Webcams are recommended (not required)
Training Requirements (Mandatory):
• 1st Shift Training – 2 weeks (M-F), 8:30am-3:30pm
• 2nd Shift Training – 2 weeks (M-F), 5:00pm-11:00pm
• Weekend Training – 3 weekends (Sa-Su), 8:00am-4:00pm
Most communication throughout the hiring process will be conducted via email. Please ensure you enter a valid email address that you check regularly when completing the application. You can expect emails from ENTERPRISE@TRM.BRASSRING.COM and email@example.com. To prevent these emails from ending up in your junk/spam folders, we ask that you set your email filter to unblock, whitelist, or accept emails from these addresses.
SC Data Center, Inc. is a customer-centric business that supports warehousing, information technology and contact centers. SC Data Center, Inc. is an affiliate company of Colony Brands, Inc. which is one of North America's largest, multi-channel direct-marketing companies. We generously support the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
Temporary/Part-Time Employee Benefits/Perks:
- Performance Based Pay/Incentives - We provide job performance pay and incentive based pay for the majority of our Temporary/Part-Time roles Shift Premium pay for 2nd, 3rd, and Weekend shifts Holiday Pay for employees returning for their fifth consecutive season Safety and Attendance Incentives Employee Discounts - Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 45% to 50% off. Employee Mini Stores - Discounted product offered at our multiple Employee Only Stores Flexible Work Schedules