Catering Warehouse Attendant (CDL required)
JOB SUMMARY: Supports the Catering Captains and Catering Managers in the acquisition and maintenance of equipment, product and inventory needed to support each function.
Pay Rate: $16.50 per hour
- Completes assigned pull sheets in a timely and accurate manner.
- Transport and distribute equipment to event location via foot or company vehicle.
- Return, clean and store equipment post event on foot or via company vehicle.
- Maintain cleanliness of catering areas.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SCOPE: Supports the Catering Captains and Catering Managers
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 0-1 Year: Six months to one year catering experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Current on UO Forklift Certification. Must have a valid Florida Class B driver's license.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE