Culinary, Line Cook
This is a great opportunity to get your Culinary career started! No experience is required and on-the-job training is provided.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for preparation and/or cooking of food for various food service units and the main kitchens located within our theme parks or CityWalk.
New pay rate for Line Cooks: $16.50.
- Sets up station with materials and supplies and maintains availability.
- Performs cooking duties and related production functions. Ensures high food quality level that meets Universal Orlando standard and performs daily spot checks of all portioning tools.
- Provides daily documenting and recording of product spoilage.
Follows established safety standards using safe food handling guidelines and maintains a clean work area.
- Ensures compliance of the State of Florida's HACCP program.
- Assists in with various kitchen duties and supports the employee cafeteria duties as required.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Previous line production cook experience preferred.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE