Senior Analyst, Finance Analytics (Pricing and Revenue)
Universal Orlando Resort believes in-person collaboration is key to our success. Many of our Team Members work in a hybrid capacity, contributing from the workplace a minimum of three days per week. Some remote opportunities are available within specific departments. There are also roles that require being on-site full time. You'll learn more about this during the application process.
JOB SUMMARY: Implement and execute revenue management and pricing solutions to drive superior financial performance through advanced analytic methods. Run and monitor market response models to understand price sensitivity and determine optimal pricing for Universal Express, Food, Merchandise and other businesses within Universal Parks. Develop, test and implement new products, test price and demand sensitivity, make recommendations to maximize profitability. Deliver key performance tracking metrics and monitor ongoing performance.
- Implement and Execute Revenue management models that reflect price elasticity for all guest facing products sold at domestic theme parks and support automation of Revenue Management decision making and identify opportunities to drive incremental profitability. Drive efforts will include data preparation, normalization, and segmentation to accurately predict the market response to changing prices.
- Review model accuracy, adjust price, calculate demand sensitivity and make recommendations that maximize profitability. Measure market response at the product and category levels across multiple locations and parks. Maintain and review baseline historical pricing, seasonality, transaction volume, revenue, penetration, per capita, pricing, etc.
- Deliver weekly and annual pricing recommendations; collaborate with product owners and their senior leaders to take action to drive incremental revenue. Develop and maintain dashboards/reporting and drive performance measurement.
- Trouble shoot forecast and optimization anomalies with revenue management team using statistical and mathematical optimization models.
- Understands and actively participates in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established UO policy, procedures, training and team member involvement activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: High school degree or GED is required. Bachelor's degree is required.
Master's degree is preferred. Master of Science Degree/Phd in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Management Science, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: 5+ years of experience in the field or in a related area; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Orlando via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Orlando HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Orlando. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Orlando as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal Orlando Resort. Here you can.
Universal Orlando is an equal opportunity employer. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. EOE