- Nash Plumbing and Mechanical, LLC
- Lake Mary, Florida
- Hourly pay up to $28.00 dependent upon experience
- Dec 28, 2022
- Feb 26, 2023
- Construction, Utilities
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
SUMMARY: Commercial construction skills and work as listed but not limited to Underground plumbing, above-ground plumbing, fixture setting, and plumbing trim work in commercial buildings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform appropriate communication with co-workers and customers
- Operating knowledge of plumbing systems and efficient use of trade tools
- Knowledge and understanding of plumbing codes.
- Must provide all own hand tools.
- Promotes preventive maintenance of tools and equipment
- Knowledge of the safe use of hazardous materials, solvents, cleaners, adhesives
- Ability to perform math computations needed in the trade
- Experience with Copper, Cast Iron, Black Iron, PVC, CPVC, and PEX piping.
- Ability to solder, braze, roll groove, thread, and pro-press pipe.
- Ability to layout piping and fixtures from prints.
- Ability to read and interpret: o
- Detail sheets
- Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with people
- Always conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Abide by Nash Plumbing and Mechanical guidelines as set forth in the Company Handbook
- Ability to promote and follow building, job site, and department procedures and policies
- Ability to understand technical instructions
- Ability to recognize the importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules, practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment, and report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator
- Perform work within OSHA guidelines
- Utilize proper Lock-Out/Tag-Out procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma, completion of G.E.D.
- A journeyman or master’s Plumbing license is a plus but not required
- Equivalent technical school or work experience
- Three or more years of experience specific to the commercial plumbing industry
- Knowledge and experience with some aspects of the HVAC side are a plus. Continued growth in this aspect will be an expectation.
- Criminal background check required for hire