Warehouse Order Selector - 2nd Shift
Position Title: Warehouse Order Selector – 2nd Shift
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Department: Facility Operations
Work begins at 3:00pm
Work days (5) are Sunday - Thursday
Perform duties such as stacking, order filling, rotating stock, and loading/unloading package and draught trucks.
Essential Job Functions
- Select, palletize and load case products onto delivery vehicles using powered equipment.
- Work from information provided on smart device, load sheets, load manifests, and other instructions.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good math skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to become certified in the proper use of; forklift, hand truck, electric pallet jack, power hoist and other mechanical equipment.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. repetitively.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. to/from above shoulder height occasionally.
- Ability to bend, squat and climb repetitively.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 160 lbs. to waist height infrequently.
- Ability to climb into and out of forklift repetitively.
Salary: $19-$20 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement