Community Partnerships & Recruitment Process Manager
- Jobs Partnership
- Winter Park, Florida
- Full benefits including 401k match
- May 19, 2023
- Jul 18, 2023
- Education / Training
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Career Level
The LifeWorks Community Partnerships & Recruitment Leader executes the Community Partnerships Strategy and mobilizes community partners for recruitment of Lifeworks participants. In addition, this leadership role collaborates with the Participant Enrollment & Retention Leader to connect participants to Community Resources.
- Identify, build, and maintain relationships with Community Referral Partners.
- Attend Community Partner Events and build and execute ongoing communication plan with Community Partners.
- Develop a communication plan for participants to showcase services provided by Community Partners during Lifeworks classes.
- Lead and manage the Community Resource Fair during Fall and Spring classes.
- Plan and facilitate annual Community Partner Breakfast.
- Provide ongoing Community Partner presentations representing JP.
- Build and manage recruiting strategy as developed in coordination with Director of Partnerships.
- Plan, coordinate JP presence, and attend all Central Florida Career Fairs to enhance recruiting efforts.
- Participate in Community Partner events as a presenter/vendor to strengthen recruitment opportunities for the LifeWorks program.
- Collaborate with communication team to enhance recruitment efforts through various sources including print and digital media.
- Strong interest in preparing people in under-resourced communities for life and work skills utilizing biblically-based principles, along with career planning and connections to resources and access to better job opportunities.
- Strong skills in empathetic listening, coaching and encouragement when communicating with participants during recruitment processes.
- Strong abilities in initiating, building, and maintaining relationships with internal and external partners.
- At least two years of experience in recruitment, admissions administration, workforce development, customer service, or Non-Profit sector relating to community development or other relevant experience.
- Prefer bachelor’s degree in human resources, social work, mental health, sociology, psychology, or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communications with exceptional attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solver with strong attention to detail and follow-through.
- Exceptional follow-up, call return etiquette, email responsiveness, and social media awareness.
- Must be available for weekend and evening Community partner events, recruitment events and Lifework class events. This time will be flextime within that week.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Nine Paid Holidays
- 401K with Matching Program
- Paid Time Off: 20 Days PTO/Calendar Year
- Flex Time for Salaried Positions
- Employee Assistance Program and Employee Discount Program
- Professional Development Opportunities
Jobs Partnership provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.