Merchandiser (Beverages) - Full Time
Position Title: Merchandiser (Beverages)
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Sales Supervisor
Department: Off-Premise Sales
General Summary: Fill coolers, displays, hot shelf, and rotate product as needed in assigned accounts.
Essential Job Functions
- Fill coolers, displays, hot shelf, and rotate product.
- Build small displays, wrap, and affix price signs to displays.
- Communicate customer issues to Supervisor and Salesman.
- Keep customer backrooms stacked in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Requires use of personal vehicle.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Valid Florida Driver License.
- Good communication skills.
- Perform simple mathematical calculations.
- Flexible workweek and varying days off.
- Participate in Vehicle Mileage Reimbursement Program as required.
- Ability to bend, squat and climb occasionally.
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. repetitively.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. to/from above shoulder repetitively.
- Ability to push/pull a breakdown weighing up to 800 lbs.
Salary: $152.00 per day
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement