Class A Route Delivery Driver
2 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Position Title: Class A Route Delivery Driver
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: Delivery Manager
Department: Off-Premise Sales
General Summary: Deliver pre-sold orders to assigned accounts.
Trucking driver type: Company driver
Trucking home time: Home daily
Essential Job Functions
- Deliver and stock product in assigned areas of coolers and/or backrooms adhering to City Beverages rotation policy.
- Fill out of stocks in windows.
- Responsible for Daily Route receipt deposit.
- Read code dates on product.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid State of Florida Class “A” CDL and DOT medical card.
- Ability to maintain valid Class “A” CDL.
- Maintain courteous/professional relationship with customers.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Responsible for cab and trailer cleanliness.
- Ability to bend, squat and climb repetitively.
- Ability to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. repetitively.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. to/from above shoulder height repetitively.
- Ability to lift up to 161 lbs. to shoulder height occasionally.
- Ability to push/pull handcart/breakdown weighing up to 320 lbs.
- Ability to pass/maintain DOT physical requirements.
Salary: $215.00 per day
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
Apply for Class A Route Delivery Driver
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly