Human Resources Analyst
Perform professional level day to day administration and support of Human Resources activities in the following functional areas; HRIS, Retirement, HR Administration, Training and Development. Generate and analyze data to create accurate reports and perform statistical analysis, forecasting, and other functions useful to strategic management of the Human Resources operations. Provide end user support for Talent Management System. Assist in the planning, design, development, facilitation, and delivery of various standardized forms of training programs to maximize and improve employee workplace performance and align with organization's succession planning at all levels of the organization. Assist with the coordination and administration of Retirement Benefits.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, or a closely related field and two (2) years of professional experience in related Human Resources multiple disciplines or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Human Resources computer systems with HRIS experience a plus.
- General knowledge and understanding of Human Resources practices and procedures.
- Knowledge in HRIS, HR processes, data entry and analysis, and other data-related areas of the Human Resources function.
- General Knowledge of laws and functionality of public sector pension plans, knowledge of principles, and practices of training methodologies and techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of and ability to use standard PC equipment and software, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Access applications.
- Ability to type and input data quickly and accurately, use word processing and other personal computer and office equipment skillfully.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to accurately record and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and diplomacy at all times while interacting with the public and Aviation Authority management and employees.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, deliver and facilitate training programs.
- Strong presentation and coaching skills.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Strong skills in planning and analysis.
- Able to accurately record and transcribe meeting minutes.
- Able to effectively prioritize workload and work effectively with interruptions and changing priorities.
- Ability to work on several projects at once, and to plan and organize wide variety of activities.
- Valid Florida driver's license
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Leave Days
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement (Full-time Employees Only)
- Hybrid Work Schedule (for applicable positions)
- Shift Differential (for applicable positions) 2nd Shift - $0.85 per hour & 3rd Shift - $1.00 per hour