Human Resources Specialist
2 days left
Provide complex administrative support to the Senior Director and Assistant Director. Assist with the coordination and processing of Human Resources services in the following areas: recruitment, HRIS, compensation, labor and employee relations, and training and development. May serve as Recording Secretary for assigned meeting. Manage the Oracle procurement process from requisition through payment. Coordinate and assist Human Resources Managers with special events and projects.
- High school graduate or equivalent and four (4) years experience in administrative, paraprofessional or technical experience in a high volume customer contact or corporate office environment, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Associate degree and/or Human Resources experience preferred.
- Typing minimum - 50 cwpm.
- Excellent and professional oral and written communication in English including grammar and punctuation skills required.
- Demonstrated administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Valid Florida driver's license.
- Experience working for a Florida public sector entity with public records is preferred.
- Professional Human Resources certifications are desired.
Florida driver's license
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Leave Days
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement (Full-time Employees Only)
- Hybrid Work Schedule (for applicable positions)
- Shift Differential (for applicable positions) 2nd Shift - $0.85 per hour & 3rd Shift - $1.00 per hour