maintenance and repair of facilities, as well as small new construction
projects. Fabricate, install and repair interior trim and moldings,
cabinetry, and laminate applications. Lay out and construct new structural
elements, such as room partitions, ceilings, doors, and similar items.
- High school diploma or GED and five (5) years experience in carpentry/ woodworking trade, including cabinetry, millwork, and construction framing, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Basic knowledge
of essential safety equipment and protective devices.
of rules, regulations, and guidelines regarding the safe operation of
carpentry hand tools and power tools.
- Ability to
read and interpret blueprints, sketches and drawings.
- Must be
capable of properly operating field communications equipment and speaking
clearly in English when operating such equipment.
- Familiarity with a mobile computerized maintenance management system desired.
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package.
• Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Leave Days
• Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Wellness Programs
• Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
• Education Reimbursement (Full-time Employees Only)
• Shift Differential (for non-rotating positions) – 2nd Shift - $0.60 per hour
3rd Shift - $0.85 per hour