Senior Applications Systems Analyst/Programmer - SharePoint
Responsible for analysis and development of process automation concepts and options, assessment of associated costs and benefits, preparation of automated systems and components acquisition documents or design and test documents, selected software development, and user training and sustaining support. These processes support multiple disciplines including: planning, engineering, operations and properties, and address both business and technical data. Assess software, product, or service (COTS or custom) capabilities and suggest alternatives considering cost and effectiveness.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or a related field and five (5) years of recent experience designing and implementing Enterprise Content Management (specifically Microsoft SharePoint) solutions or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Work experience to include: (1) developing and supporting large corporate applications (2) programmer writing/supporting business applications and/or (3) systems analyst. Solid knowledge of web application architecture, development and underlying technologies. Experience in business reporting, analytics and business information systems. Experience with Oracle or SQL database principles including ability to write and analyze complex queries. Requires experience in the administration of content repositories and records management.
- Strong interpersonal
relationship skills with a focus on teamwork, customer service and
customer satisfaction in a sometimes stressful environment.
- Excellent verbal and written
- Attention to detail, a
self-starter and the ability to take initiative.
- Demonstrated ability to plan
and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated experience using
one or more leading analysis and development methodologies.
- Able to work with
customers and peers to elicit all requirements needed to implement
- Experience in all aspects of
SharePoint Administration including Search, Content Hub and Record Center
- Experience with Office Web
Application and Project Web Application Servers installations with
- Solid understanding of
system design and workflow analysis
- Ability to effectively
analyze and evaluate issues and data challenges
- Able to troubleshoot error
messages and performance problems
- Able to write KPIs and
Workflows (to include notifications) to meet customer and internal
- Able to perform advanced
configurations and build/maintain custom applications
- Able to modify objects,
domains, database attributes and build object relationships
- Able to write custom queries
for both search functions (data review) and Reporting Services including
- Demonstrated experience in
developing and supporting large multi-tier applications and interfaces
with various RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, and Access) on Windows
environments with a technical understanding of file system structure.
- Demonstrate significant
experience developing and supporting software solutions in Oracle PL/SQL
or a comparable relational database platform
- Configuration and support
IIS application servers and components
- Able to effectively
integrate SharePoint with other systems.
- Ability to work on-call/weekends as needed to maintain critical operations
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Leave Days
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement (Full-time Employees Only)
- Hybrid Work Schedule (for applicable positions)
- Shift Differential (for applicable positions) 2nd Shift - $0.85 per hour & 3rd Shift - $1.00 per hour