If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
Job Profile Summary
To be a Full Sail University ambassador embracing our unique educational model, while maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, good judgment, and communication with our employees, faculty and students. Manage and mentor Admissions Reps on process/task management, allowing them to focus on building relationships with prospective students and create and facilitate a sense teamwork that comes from a common purpose to achieve expected goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coach employees in identifying areas of strength and areas for improvement.
- Stabilize learning and reinforce desired repeated behavior and hold the individual/team accountable to those behaviors and performance.
- Inspire, motivate, reward and recognize individual/team performance regularly
- Assist team members with setting goals and creating plans for achievement of goals.
- Communicate clearly, honestly, and truthfully with team members.
- Inspire team members to learn, grow, and challenge themselves.
- Facilitate team discussions to encourage learning and personal insight.
- Create an environment of learning.
- Assist team members in staying focused and driving toward weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals.
- Review resumes and conduct initial phone interviews for applicants and assist in the interview/hiring process
- Communicate trend performance analysis data with each team member for the quarter
- Conduct bi-weekly call assessment reviews and coaching session with each team member
- Conduct quarterly and annual Reviews with team members
- Contribute to the overall success of the department and Full Sail University by performing all other duties as assigned by leadership
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment
- Experience leading, mentoring & training others
- Experience in supervising projects and teams with a track record of success
- Thrives in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Education and/or Experience:
- 2-3 years of customer service and team management experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
Work is performed in an office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to have the ability to maintain active customer and employee communication; access, input and retrieve information from the computer system; enter alpha-numeric data into a computerized system often while listening on the telephone. May be subject to bending, reaching, kneeling, stooping and lifting up to thirty (30) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.