Provide executive level administrative support for the Chief Creative Officer (CCO). Maintain complex project documents; coordinate interdepartmental processing and approval processes for legal documents, contracts, etc.; draft, proofread and edit documents and reports.
- Bachelor degree and two (2) years of dedicated administrative support work experience for executive management, licensed professionals including maintaining electronic case, contract or project files, taking and transcribing meeting minutes and processing legal transactions or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
minimum 60 cwpm; transcription 35 wpm or other acceptable method
- Excellent and professional oral and written communication in English including grammar and punctuation skills required
- Able to
draft, proofread, and edit a variety of documents and reports
Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail; administrative and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and manage proprietary information and sensitive situations
- Must be able to work independently on projects from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and prioritizing as needed
- Able to
read, write and interpret basic legal and financial information
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills with the ability to work effectively with diverse groups including high profile individuals
- Knowledge of Florida Sunshine Meeting Law preferred
- Ability to determine appropriate course of action in more complex situations and have sound decision making ability
- Intermediate computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office programs required; experience using Oracle Financials and an electronic timekeeping system a plus.
The Greater Orlando Aviation Authority offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Sick and Personal Leave Days
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Short Term Disability Plan, Long Term Disability Plan and Life Insurance
- Education Reimbursement (Full-time Employees Only)
- Hybrid Work Schedule (for applicable positions)
- Shift Differential (for applicable positions) 2nd Shift - $0.85 per hour & 3rd Shift - $1.00 per hour