Advanced Analyst - American Football
7 days left
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
We span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. We partner in every development phase while improving our expertise to create even greater experiences for players. Creative & Development (C&D) participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supporting our ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, we guide quality and directly impact players. We are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring creative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
- Report to the Director of Sports Analytics for the Tiburon Studio. This position is remote friendly.
- Work with the data engineering and game development teams to ensure that telemetry is working as expected.
- Collaborate with the Live Service team to establish key metrics and targets to measure program and content performance against expectations.
- Receive questions from our partners, determine how our data can help answer them, and provide insights through reports, presentations, or dashboards.
- Lead presentations to diverse audiences including senior management.
- A degree in a quantitative discipline (Analytics, Data Science, Business, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics)
- 6+ years of experience in an analytics role performing quantitative analysis with big data to help guide decisions.
- 3+ years of experience independently managing projects and building analysis plans with clear goals & timelines.
- Expertise in SQL and ability to extract data from large data sources with differing structures.
- Proficiency analyzing large datasets in programmatic analysis tools (e.g. Python, R).
- Experience with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, Looker).
- Experience in statistical modelling (e.g. regression, clustering, predictive modelling).
- Experience defining telemetry requirements for games considered a plus.
- Passion for playing and thinking about games considered a plus.
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
- British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $93,700 - $153,900 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We're looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.