Sr. Manager, Business Partner - Full Circle
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
Sr. Manager, Business Partner – Full CircleElectronic Arts Full Circle role: Vancouver - CAN (preferred); Los Angeles, CA; Redwood Shores, CA; Seattle, WA; Austin, TX; Orlando, FL – Hybrid
Most companies call it HR. But at Electronic Arts, we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). PE is not just a play on words: it's a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impact our teams' experience. For the better. We enable our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers. We're responsible for recruiting the best and most diverse talent on the planet. But it doesn't stop there. We also support their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
The Challenge Ahead:
Our People Experience Sr. Manager Business Partner will cultivate the talent strategy and the roadmap working with senior leadership within some of our most exciting and anticipated projects within EA Entertainment. You will coach, advise and partner with senior leaders to build their leadership capability, achieve business strategy and develop our talent globally. You will also contribute to EA-wide People Experience programs and related project teams. You will report to the Sr. Director, People Experience Business Partner for the Lifestyle vertical within EA Entertainment.
What the Sr. Manager Business Partner does at EA:
- Talent Strategy: You will design a comprehensive talent strategy with executives to ensure successful execution of goals, aligned with Company Talent strategy.
- Change Management: You will coach executives and leaders to plan for change management, optimizing for the employee experience, and working through organizational design to create role clarity and orchestrate full circle review of change impact to ensure change acceptance.
- Talent and Workforce Planning solutions: You lead efforts to identify potential successors for important roles and leadership positions. Promote attraction, retention, and development of talent including meaningful assessment and implementation of compensation programs for your client groups.
- Culture and Employee Experience: Help establish and foster EA culture, improving programs, diagnostics, and related training and coaching, to develop EAs overall capability to foster a healthy, cohesive, collaborative, fun and equitable workplace. Is accountable for all ER-related issues in assigned client group(s). Work with managers, employees and appropriate others to respond to all employee relations issues in ways that foster a cohesive and enjoyable workplace.
- Organizational Effectiveness: You can identify gaps hindering achievement of outcomes and you ensure business is focused on solving underlying challenges. You work across centers of excellence (COEs) including Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, Talent Development and Organizational Effectiveness teams to develop and facilitate strategic talent solutions.
- Workforce Analytics and Technology: You analyze important metrics to assess and diagnose the health of the organization. You apply knowledge of HR metrics and uses data from several tools (e.g. Workday, etc.) to assess and influence decisions.
The next great Sr Manager Business Partner at EA also needs to have:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in a relevant field plus 8 or more years of progressive success as a senior strategic HR business partner/manager. Implemented large-scale HR programs across a department.
- Knowledge leader, with demonstrated mastery in organizational development, change leadership, and overall talent management.
- A business leader, who is equally a builder of HR solutions based on HR best practices, as well as, an astute business member who employs solutions that affect performance.
- Excellent change management skills - systemic thinker, able to organize work into plans, and achieve commitments.
- Can balance compassion and toughness in coaching others.
- Navigated across the HR organization - with peers, upwards, and with center of expertise partners.
- Have a passion for creating healthy organizations, driving transformation and helping culture be a competitive advantage.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Pay offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $131,600 - $213,300 USD Annually
- Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $131,600 - $195,200 USD Annually
- British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $114,050 - $171,750 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. In the US, we offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity. For British Columbia, we offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We're looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.