If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The housekeeper cleans areas with chemicals, tools, and machines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Clean areas as trained, using a variety of methods
· Clean and maintain tools and equipment in working order
· Fill out work logs
· Once trained, able to train co-workers
· Verbal and written communication
· Work schedule will include Saturday or Sunday, as well as overtime
· Adhere to policies and procedures of Full Sail University
· Maintain strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
· Demonstrate a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
· Adhere to company attendance standards
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Ability to speak, read, and write in English or Spanish
· Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
· Ability to adapt to sudden changes in assignments
· Good analytical and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently and in groups
· Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time
· Ability to work with cleaning chemicals
· Ability to work with cleaning tools and equipment
· Ability to wear and work with the safety equipment provided
Education and/or Experience:
· Minimal formal education required
· Relevant work experience preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
· Licensed drivers preferred
· Some computer knowledge a plus
Environmental Factors/Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk for long periods of time. The employee will frequently be subject to noise, repetitive motions, bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, reaching, working overhead, pushing and pulling up to twenty (20) pounds, as well as lifting and carrying up to twenty (20) pounds. Will occasionally be required to climb 2-3 step stools, push and pull up to forty (40) pounds, as well as lift and carry up to forty (40) pounds.
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.