Entry Level Insurance Professional
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for our customers.
This is an excellent entry-level insurance opportunity for someone who is ambitious and looking to begin a career with a large insurance organization! This position provides support to Commercial Lines Account Managers and Producers in maintaining and servicing assigned accounts. The next role on this career path is Commercial Lines Account Manager.
Essential duties and functions include the following:
- Enter data and process daily download
- Validate renewal policies, endorsements, and cancellations
- Process telephone, fax or written requests for assigned accounts
- Prepare and process evidence of insurance and issue binders as necessary
- Sort all incoming mail for the department
- Mail monthly FRQs and consumer letters
- Assist Account Managers with select clients from book of business
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain Florida Insurance 220 License within first 6 months
- Highly attentive to details
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a business, risk-management, or financial related discipline
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.