Sr. Lead Game Product Manager
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
**THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE - LOCATED IN ORLANDO, FL**
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sport through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, EA SPORTS FC soccer, NHL® hockey, and EA SPORTS UFC.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
The Senior Lead Game Product Manager's mission, in collaboration with the American Football Live Team, is to help create the most engaging and rewarding live service experience for our players. The candidate will have a mix of strategic acumen, creative instinct and analytical ability that can help create actionable plans and content strategies that drive key metrics.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, you will work with Producers, Game Designers, Economists and external stakeholders to further the growth of the live service for our American Football titles.
- Design and manage live content, campaigns and features that maximize acquisition, engagement and monetization throughout the product cycle.
- Work closely with the game team to drive best-practice strategies for live service levers in your product space.
- Implement a data driven culture of hypothesis, implementation, testing, validation, and iteration.
- Develop and implement game health review cycles that carefully consider internal and external feedback as well as key product metrics to continually improve the product.
- Drive user and competitive research to identify user segments, highlight player needs and product value propositions to maximize player engagement, retention, and LTV.
- Be passionate about, and represent the voice and needs of our players.
- Proactively identify and implement optimizations to player experience and core financial performance.
- Identify and analyze best practices for optimization, merchandising and feature implementation.
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to develop business cases and assess the probable impacts on key product metrics.
- Provide insights to prioritize the roadmap and effectively measure risk/reward payouts against cost.
- Be a source of learning for other product managers using your unique background, skills & experience, combined with a mindset of continuous growth.
- 10+ years of experience in product management, system design, live operations or analytics.
- 5+ years of experience in live services.
- Proven track record of developing or improving features for a consumer product
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative forecasting/modeling skills with a focus on data-informed decision making.
- A passion for games with a player first mentality.
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability.
- Ability to create wire-frames and product specifications.
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff.
- Passion for dissecting and analyzing games, systems and features, and core engagement loops.
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done.
- Successful live service console and/or mobile games experience, having delivered and maintained at least one product through the product life cycle.
- BA/BS, quantitative or technical degree (math, economics, engineering, or finance), or MBA a plus.
- Highly desirable, but not essential: A passionate football fan with a good understanding of the core mechanics of American football.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $149,150 - $233,500
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $136,000 - $233,500
• Jersey City, NJ:
º $171,100 - $233,500
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $136,000 - $190,850
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $136,000 - $218,900
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We're looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.