Events Team Member
- Career Level
- Student (College)
Are you a party-animal?
Are you a social creature who likes to go the hottest parties, events, and cool events?
Do you live for adventure?
We need crazy, fun, high-energy, and funky people to represent Cleveland Scene and be a brand ambassador to promote our publication, promotions, and events around the greater Cleveland area!!
Our Brand Ambassadors are a critical extension of our marketing team and will entail the following activities:
• Hand out flyers, hang up posters, take pictures, post on social media regarding our upcoming events and promotions
• Strive to be “Scene” and Heard around town
• Assist in setting up, working, and tearing down Scene sponsored and produced events
• Complete promotional tasks as assigned by Events & Promotions Coordinator
Do You Have What It Takes?
• Extroverted, outgoing, and easily engage with others
• Dedicated, hard-working, and dependable – you’ll show up when you say you will and asked!!
• Organized and motivated
• Flexible and willing and able to work crazy hours on nights/days/weekends as necessary
• Able to communicate and represent Scene’s culture, passion, and vibe!
• 21+ years or older
Interested? Then submit a resume with a cover telling us about yourself – be creative – heck, send us a video – stating why you should be Scene and Heard to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. You may submit a photo with your application.