- Career Level
Who are we?
Euclid Media Group / Orlando Weekly
Euclid Media Group, a multimedia and events company, has a reach of over 3 million monthly website visitors, 800,000 followers across social media and a weekly print circulation of 150,000 publications. We produce over 30 cultural events, parties, and festivals throughout our 5-market portfolio (Orlando, San Antonio, Cleveland, Detroit, and Saint Louis).
We provide a broad portfolio of marketing solutions to help businesses reach the highly desirable, hip, socially and culturally engaged local consumers with discretionary income. Our readers range from socially dynamic urbanites to the highly engaged millennials.
Why this might be for you?
We are looking for a sales leader who is entrepreneurial, assertive, results-oriented and relentless to plan, direct, and cultivate a successful team of Account Executives to sell marketing campaigns and event sponsorships – consultatively. The Sales Manager will work in conjunction with the Publisher to drive topline revenue and exceed all revenue budgets.
In addition, we also offer a wide suite of digital marketing solutions – content marketing programs, programmatic advertising, SEO/SEM strategies, and social media marketing into a real, results-based, and creative marketing campaigns. Our sellers educate businesses how our digital advertising and marketing services will help them achieve their business goals. We don’t just sell advertising. We cultivate investments in genuine mutually successful relationships with personality, transparency and data-driven results.
What does this job look like?
- Direct, motivate, and monitor the mobilization of a sales team to advance and accomplish all activity and revenue goals.
- Produce, prepare, and launch a variety of programs to increase sales of products and services, working with a rockstar sales staff, clients, and advertising agencies.
- Prospect digital advertisers and aggressively pursue and close new business and break new advertiser categories.
- Aggressively pursue every business currently advertising in the Central Florida market with other media.
- Deploy an influential, consultative sales approach to businesses through provision of strategic counsel on digital advertising solutions that will enable them to maximize the ROI.
- Drive a high level of activity to successfully meet internal key performance indicators (calls, appointments, revenue goals, etc.).
- Interpret market-analytics data and convey campaign wins to clients in order to retain clients and grow existing clients’ monthly investments.
- Meet, educate, and win back businesses that have previously partnered with our company.
Who can do this job?
- You are a PROVEN LEADER who gets results!
- You MUST thrive under pressure.
- You have the ability to build a robust and highly successful sales team!
- You have the strengths to be driven, charismatic, and enthusiastic and are willing to push the envelope.
- You have the skills to engage with a diverse group of individuals both internally and externally.
- You have exceptional communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience in digital media sales, media sales, or consultative B2B sales with small to medium sized businesses.
- You have a minimum of 2 years managerial experience.
This is a very unique sales management position. The market is wide open and the sales team is small, which gives new sellers the chance to drive a lot of business. Similar to most sales management roles, it is difficult and challenging. However, the products are awesome and the compensation is rewarding. * The compensation package is a combination of base salary and bonuses. *
You will have the opportunity to work from the cultural epicenter of Orlando and engage with the people, places, and events that shape our unique and burgeoning city.
The Orlando Weekly is a fast-paced, and progressive environment dedicated to working -hard and playing hard.
What are the deal points?
Job Compensation Details:
The New Sales Manager will earn a SIGNING BONUS, a base salary and bonuses. Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, (including holidays and your birthday), 401k, flexible spending accounts; casual, pet-friendly atmosphere, Monday Munchies, the keys to city, etc.
- Submit an awesome cover letter, resume your LinkedIn URL
EMG/Orlando Weekly is an Equal Opportunity Employer