Sr Multimedia Account Executive
- Full Time
The San Antonio Current is searching for an experienced media sales professional who will thrive in our fast-paced, forward-thinking culture! With our vibrant, culture-forward, active audience and our progressive business culture, your portfolio will have all of the integrated media solutions and sponsorship opportunities to drive client results.
Bring your energy, media aptitude, and sales savvy! There is no shortage of client and no shortage of inventory.
Who are we? Euclid Media Group / The San Antonio Current
Euclid Media Group, a multimedia company, has a reach of over 3 million monthly website visitors, 800,000 followers across social media and a weekly print circulation of 150,000 publications. We also produce over 30 cultural events, parties, and festivals throughout our 5 market portfolio (San Antonio, Cleveland, Orlando, Detroit, and Saint Louis).
The San Antonio Current is a gem in that portfolio!
We provide locally targeted advertising solutions to help businesses reach the highly-desirable, socially and culturally engaged local consumers.
Why this might be for you? The REVENUE Opportunity:
We are looking for ONE dynamic, experienced Integrated Media Consultant who is well-connected, entrepreneurial, and relentless. You will engage with local businesses and consultatively sell a broad range of marketing solutions within the consumer funnel.
What does this job look like? Core Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue with successful marketing campaigns.
- Manage a robust sales pipeline through prospecting, pre-call planning, needs analysis, presentations, and closing.
- Every business in the market is a prospect.
- Prospect multi-media advertisers and aggressively pursue and close new business.
- Be a Leader within the Sales Team.
- Drive a high level of activity level to successfully meet internal key performance indicators (calls, appointments, revenue goals, etc.)
- Interpret market data and convey campaign wins to clients in order to retain clients and grow existing clients’ monthly investments
Who can do this job? Key Qualifications
- If you have the ability to manage a large pipeline of activity and manage that pipeline around tight deadlines and financial demands.
- If you have the willingness to use our tools, take direction from seasoned managers and activate.
- If you have the strengths to be driven, charismatic, and enthusiastic and are willing to push the envelope.
- If you have skills to engage with a diverse group of individuals internally and externally.
- If you have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in digital media sales, media sales, or consultative B2B sales with small to medium sized businesses.
This is a very unique sales position. The market is wide open and the sales team is small, which gives experienced sellers the opportunity to drive a lot of business. It is like any sales role, difficult and challenging; however, the products are awesome and the commission is lucrative. * The compensation package is a combination of base salary, commission, and bonuses and can exceed $75,000!*
The SA Current is a fast-paced, and progressive environment dedicated to working hard and playing hard.
What are the deal points? Job Compensation Details:
The new Senior Account Executive will earn a SIGNING BONUS, a base salary and unlimited commission. Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, (including holidays and your birthday), 401k, flexible spending accounts; casual, pet-friendly atmosphere, breakfast tacos, the keys to city, etc.
What now? Next steps
- Submit a resume & include your LinkedIn URL to the apply section below.
- Include a damn good cover letter.
Apply for Sr Multimedia Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly