Digital Sales Manager
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
We pride ourselves in being an industry leader in the advertising services we provide to clients, but we now want to be THE BEST in digital advertising services. We need a strong leader to catapult us to such status and blaze a trail of innovation and growth in the digital advertising frontier.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual who will drive digital media sales at Orlando Weekly. By creating successful advertising campaigns for clients, the Digital Sales Manager t ensures growth within the business and retains clients for future campaigns. This highly visible position is one of the most vital in the company and will uphold our reputation for delivering results to clients and partners. Our advertising portfolio of solutions includes digital products that are designed to get results such as SEO/SEM, PPC, Paid Media, Display Advertising, Social Media, Programmatic, Retargeting, IP Targeting, E-mail, Mobile Advertising, Web Design, Content Production and more. We are searching for a strong hunter, closer, and relationship builder to drive our digital sales and increase our market share in the digital advertising space.
The Digital Sales Manager plays an important role in our business by meeting quick deadlines, keeping a full pipeline, managing sales activity, and communicating regularly with upper management. Attention to detail, staying informed of digital advertising best practices, and having a passion for all things digital are critical aspects of the position.
The Digital Sales Manager will:
- Prospect digital advertisers and aggressively pursue and close new business
- Possess a Hunter Mentality. This position not about growing existing clients (secondarily it is), but more about expanding our share of the digital marketing space through new client acquisition.
- Deploy an influential, consultative sales approach to small to mid-size businesses through provision of strategic counsel on digital advertising solutions that will enable them to maximize the ROI on their investments.
- Acquire an intimate knowledge of our capabilities, specifically within our programmatic platforms, Paid Media and SEO.
- Be able to interpret market-analytics data and convey campaign wins to clients in order to retain clients and grow existing clients' monthly investments.
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital media sales, media sales, or consultative B2B sales with small to medium size businesses (required)
- Proven prospecting and new business development success - a true Hunter's mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - a dynamic, strong, relationship builder.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Passion, desire and motivation to sell digital products.
- Solid understanding of how consumers use digital content
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
- Has a demonstrative relationships with business owners, marketing directors, networking groups, and the community.
Share with us what you can bring to the table and help us and our clients grow by sending a note of what makes you the digital sales expert we need along with desired compensation package. If no resume and cover is submitted, no consideration will be given.
We appreciate all of the amazing and hard work that our valued team members provide and offer a comprehensive benefits package to include generous paid time off, casual dress, flexibility, pet-friendly place, and access to coolest events in town and much more!
This could be your next big career move to put your mark on Orlando!
This position will be based out of Orlando Weekly in Orlando, FL.
Euclid Media Group/Orlando Weekly is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Resumes without proper cover letters will not be considered.