FiduciaryFirst has been urging retirement plan decision makers to engage a process for fiduciary oversight for more than a quarter century. This includes both operational and investment fiduciary. Corporate and Government employers and their management agree that they do not have the time to consistently monitor their fiduciary duties on their own. Further, they are not inclined to want the personal and corporate liability for doing so.
Independent retirement plan fiduciary with holistic approach:
- Unique tools and expertise to problem solve participant success goals, investment fiduciary, best practices, etc.
- 100% of revenue from employer sponsored retirement plans.
- Investment Research Team of 40 analysts.
- ERISA Legal Department and Research Team.
- Over 5,000 plans managed with over $120 billion in assets.
- $50,000,000 in Errors and Omissions coverage
FiduciaryFirst implements comprehensive Prudent Fiduciary ProcessSM(PFP) in anticipation of higher standards set by your plan committee, the evolving regulatory environment, and our shared vision for financial success. Our mission is to provide each client with a full scope approach to fiduciary that provides the Plan Committee with the opportunity to:
- Save time and resources by outsourcing process
- Fulfill fiduciary duty
- Monitor plan success
- Potentially reduce or control plan costs over the long term
FiduciaryFirst is your answer to consistent & successful fiduciary process.
FiduciaryFirst offers securities and investment advisory services offered through LPL Financial, Inc., a SEC-Registered Investment Advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC.